PPROPERTY Law Firm provides corporate law services. The practice team provides services that include, but are not limited to, establishing a business, protecting shareholders in corporate disputes, and protecting labor rights.
Basic practice services
- preparation of corporate documents (statutes, corporate agreements, local regulations);
- due diligence (legal audit);
- development and optimization of corporate governance structure;
- establishment of legal entities, including foreign representative offices;
- reorganization and liquidation of legal entities;
- shareholder protection, including the development of a judicial protection strategy.