The law firm PROPERTY practices in the field of construction. Our team represents the interests of the construction contractor at the initial stage of the project development, when permitting documentation is required for the start of work, during the construction process, when it is necessary to regulate the supplier and contractor relations, and at the final stage during commissioning, as well as during the sale or lease of the finished real estate.
Our team assists the construction contractor when it is necessary to protect the interests from a customer who may not accept work or pay the stipulated money. Moreover, we can help with with resolving of difficult situations with suppliers and subcontractors.
Basic practice services
- due diligence (legal audit) of real estate and unfinished construction with the purpose of their acquisition, restoration, reconstruction, completion of construction;
- advising on the application of town planning legislation;
- support of the conclusion and execution of investment contracts, joint venture agreements, partial delegation of the functions of the customer of construction, protocols of intentions, purchase and sale contracts, mines, leases, mortgages, design, general contracting, contracting, subcontracting, delivery, for copyright and technical supervision, for communications connection and more;
- support for obtaining permits in the field of construction and other documents(town-planning conditions and restrictions of land, technical conditions, etc.);
- representation of clients’ interests in relations with state and local self-government bodies;
- state registration of real estate rights, registration and removal of encumbrances on real estate;
- protection of rights to real estate objects in administrative and judicial procedures.